AUM SRI SAI RAM
From Agastya Nadi
Agastya Tamil Varudum Jaya – Agastya Solar Year Jaya, Year of Victory
Month – Markalia (Magashira) 1st day
Day Tuesday 16 December 2014 at 2:17pm
Nakshatra (star, asterism) Vishakha, 4th Pada (part)
Transit of Lord Shani Dev from Tula (Libra) to Vrishickha (Scorpio)
From the 16th December, 2014, at 2:17pm the planet Saturn will transit from the sign of Libra into Scorpio. There will be world wide affects, particularly in the South East and South West directions. Agastya Nadi astrologer Sai Bharathi advises the impact of this transit below.
This transit of Saturn (sani peyarchi) will have the following affects:
- There will be affects on people holding high positions in industry and government.
- Disasters will come from floods – due Scorpio being a water sign
- Disasters will also be related to water and fire
- Every soul will experience some disturbances
- High souled ones – yogi, sanyasin, acharyas, all will experience some form of disturbance and change to their living
- This will come on account of affects to the planet
- There will be pollution of natural resources;
- There will be pollution of and changes to interpersonal relations
- Most results will be experienced in the South West and South East directions
Remedies for this will take place at Tirunallar Sani Temple on 20 December 2014; there will be chanting of Rudram, japa, hommam, abhishekham and Saturn – Lord Sanishwaraya japa, hommam, and abhishekham to allay these affects and pray for world harmony, world peace.
Puttaparthi Agastya Astrologer Sai Bharathi will attend Tirunallar on the 20th December, 2014 to complete a World Peace Prayer. It is highly recommended that all who are able participate in this prayer. The world is in need of this and it will be of unprecedented benefit for humanity. Sai Bharathi is happy to do seva for all who wish to participate in this World Peace Prayer. Please complete the instructions below.
Step 1: Send Email stating your wish to participate in these WORLD PEACE PRAYERS: Archana and Rudram, (prayers), Abhishekam (pouring of libations amidst chanting of mantras), Homam (ritual offerings to fire), Sankalpam (sacred resolutions and intentions), and Puja (offerings). YOU MUST WRITE YOUR NAME, MOON SIGN AND SUN SIGN.
Step 2: Make Payment via Paypal using the link below:
Thanks and Best Regards,
Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba of Puttaparthy, Loka Natha