AUM SRI SAI RAM
Sai Bhaarathi Agastya Nadi World Predictions April 2017 – April 2018
Noted Agastya Nadi Astrologer Sai Bhaarathi has provided translations of nadi predictions for the world for the period April 2017 through December 2017. The major feature in these predictions is the retrograde transit of planet Saturn through gandanta to Vrishchika rasi (Scorpio). There will also be transit of Jupiter. So benefic aspect of Jupiter/Brihaspati will cease; Saturn will aspect Rahu again, causing major difficulties until Rahu changes signs; malefic planets dominate during Dakshinayana.
The following predictions for the entire planet have been cross-checked against the Agastaya Nadi by well-experienced Agastaya astrologers in Tamil Nadu, Singapore and Bali.
On account of the seriousness of the predictions, readers are urged to meditate using their favoured form of dhyana, and ishtadevata (form of Divine). Where one is afeared, one should do service unto others who are filled with fear, suffering and loss. Selfless service to the poor and needy merits grace and protection of the Lord. One has to choose to serve the Lord with love, and not serve out of fear.
Name of Year – Nature of Disasters:
The samvatsara for 2017-2018 is the fifth (or 31st) of the 60 year-cycle, called Hemalamba, which is the first of a group of five years ruled by the Manes, who are of two kinds: they are the children of Lord Brahma, known as the Prajapatis, who are great rishis, progenitors, and protectors of the earth, the animal kingdom, and the human race. The Manes are also known as the ancestors who inhabit their own loka (region or dimension) and are worshipped in many Vedic/Hindu rituals. Varahamahira says that Hemalamba will bring “stormy rains accompanied by the six-fold calamities.” This also fits with the fact that Lord Agni (fire) always rules the first in a series of five-year samvatsara cycles. Jataka Parijata says one born this year will be “ill-natured and will ardently pursue agriculture and other operations.” Jataka Bharanam by Dhundiraja says that if one is born this year, he will have comfort and convenience.
Varahamahira says that Hemalamba will bring stormy rains accompanied by the six-fold calamities. We note that the six-fold calamities are famine, pestilence, flood, earthquake, fires and tsunami. As Agni – god of fire – rules the year, we are seeing an increase in terrorist events as fire element manifests as rajasic and intemperate behaviour in individuals, notably, self-selecting jihadis and those who claim membership in Islamic State. Here, Ketu (the isolated individual) is conjunct outer planet Neptune (upagraha). Neptune is ruled by Varuna (deity of the seas) and it is discerned as a higher octave of Venus ungrounded/unbalanced: it partakes of kapha dosha, and has significations of art, ideals and dreams. The ideals – ungrounded – bring about clashing values in the real world: hence, steady increase of terrorist events.
Many of the predictions for period of April-June 2017 have materialised and thus, the predictions are spent. (They are spent because of time taken to verify predictions). Hence, we give a list of events for each month below which illustrate the predictions coming into manifestation.
Difficulty in the World: April-June 2017
Saturn commenced retrograde action from Sagittarius to Scorpio on April 6, 2017. Outer Planet Uranus (upagraha) transits to Mesha bringing sudden and unexpected events in its wake. Uranus is discerned as a higher octave of Mercury; it signifies disorder and unexpected reversals. Uranus is ruled by Prajapati (Brahma, the creator) and partakes of pita due significations of heat, lightning and thunder. All major planets in transit during this phase, this will cause much instability to the nations on Earth. Peace in the world will be elusive. There will be heavy rainfall in desert areas. In India, the government will intervene in matters of public health. (There have also been changes in the fiscal affairs of public health bodies.)
Wikipedia reports 103 terrorist events in the world during April 2017:
- Russia 2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing: A suicide bombing occurred on the St Petersburg Metro, on the day Vladimir Putin was due to visit the city. 16 people were killed in the attack, including the suicide bomber. 64 others were also injured.
- In Tanta Egypt: Palm Sunday church bombings: 30 people were killed and at least 70 were injured in an explosion in a Coptic Church in Tanta, Egypt.
- Egypt Alexandria, Egypt Palm Sunday church bombings: A suicide bomber has detonated an explosion outside Saint Mark’s Church in Alexandria’s Manshyia district. 16 persons were killed and 66 others were injured.
- On 15 April: 2017 Aleppo suicide car bombing: A strong explosion occurred in a district of Aleppo. According to provisional data, a motor bomb had exploded. The blast killed more than 126 people.
- April 15 Massive Floods hit Iran
At least 25 people have been killed and 16 others are missing after heavy rain caused massive floods and landslides in Iran’s northwest over the past couple of days. Parts of the region saw water levels not seen in the past 40 years.
- April 19 Heavy April snowfall brings Sarajevo to a standstill: Bosnian capital Sarajevo was hit by a heavy overnight snowfall as a cold outbreak spread through the Balkans. Blizzard conditions were reported in Hungary, Croatia, Romania and other surrounding countries.
- April 27 Extreme amounts of rain hit Dominican Republic
More than 17 000 people were forced to evacuate after dangerous weather system dumped extreme amounts of rain on the Dominican Republic.
- April 30: Historic flooding hits Missouri and Arkansas
Parts of Missouri and Arkansas are experiencing historic flooding after a powerful storm produced deadly tornadoes, strong winds and heavy rain, leaving at least 20 people dead and dozens injured.
The Ozone Layer:
Uranus is transiting to Aries. Aries is ruled by fire, it is a movable sign, its ruler, Mars has pitta (fire, heat) nature, and resides in places of fire and heat (kitchens, furnaces, smelting works, etc.) and so explosive bursts of energy and action take place. Uranus betokens modern disciplines, technological advancements, scientific progress. It is also pioneering invention. However, it is invention at a cost: chlorofluorocarbons driving aerosols, refrigerants and fire extinguishers cause the ozone hole. The hole in the ozone layer will grow larger this year and will affect communications globally. Cellular phone users will suffer numerous health problems relating to the brain. This will have negative effects on the share market especially in commerce in the jewellery sector involving precious stones. This is due transit of upagraha Uranus to Aries (traditionally the 1st house and dealing with matters relating to the head and brain in medical astrology).
During May, Saturn continues retrograde in Sagittarius receiving the trine aspect of Rahu. When Saturn retrogrades back into Scorpio in June the situation will reverse and Saturn will aspect Rahu in Leo (a much poorer situation). The shadow planets Rahu and Ketu will move to Cancer and Capricorn (the nodes are always retrograde) in August. So, until these two conditions change and are out of aspect with each other, we can expect dramatic experiences both macro and microcosmic. (Saturn is back transiting in Sagittarius and Rahu is transiting Cancer). Politicians will be exposed for corruption. In some countries, there will be changes in government while others will collapse. Elsewhere, including India, politicians and senior civil servants will be jailed.
Wikipedia reports a total of 153 terrorist events during May 2017
- This includes the 2017 Manchester Arena bombing: A suicide bomber blew himself up at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester killing at least 22 concert goers and injuring 116 others.
- Afghanistan, May 2017 Kabul attack: A car bombing in Kabul’s diplomatic quarter killed at least 150 persons and wounded more than 400 others.
- May 7 Historic flooding hits Montreal, state of emergency declared
The Canadian city of Montreal, Quebec declared a state of emergency after extreme weather event caused historic flooding across country’s east.
- May 7: More than 1.3 million affected by flooding and landslides in South America
Heavy rainfall unleashed by sea temperature changes has caused heavy rainfall throughout Peru, Colombia and Ecuador in the first quarter of 2016, affecting more than 1.3 million people.
- May 16: Cholera outbreak rapidly spreading in Yemen
The cholera outbreak is rapidly spreading in Yemen. Since April 27, 2017, at least 180 people have died and 11 000 suspected cholera cases have been reported across 18 governorates in Yemen.
- May 27: 200 people dead or missing after extreme rainfall hits Sri Lanka
Nearly 200 people are dead or missing after very heavy monsoon rains caused severe floods and mudslides in several southern and western areas of drought-stricken Sri Lanka.
- 30 May: Unprecedented thunderstorm hits Moscow, killing 16 and injuring 168
A violent thunderstorm swept through Russian capital Moscow on Monday, May 29, 2017, claiming lives of at least 16 people and injuring at least 168.
Property, Lands and Taxes:
The owners of property, restaurants and grocery outlets will face difficulties. In India, Government will enact new property laws. The poor will benefit from new legislation. Land will be expropriated from those with large holdings for redistribution to the landless. Those with black money would find it increasingly difficult to hide their illicit wealth. New satellite technology would make it possible for the Indian government to detect large untaxed hoards of banknotes. On June 30, India has replaced its numerous federal and state taxes with the Goods and Services Tax (GST), designed to unify the country into a single market.
In India, the government will pass new fiscal/tax laws. It will also impose financial controls on institutes of higher learning. Private clinics, hospitals and schools will be strictly controlled by the Tax department.
Until June 15, there will be the possibility of a spate of serious accidents by fire, in air and road transport. There will be much loss of life in fires in various parts of the world
Wikipedia reports a total of 150 terrorist events during June 2017
- Afghanistan Kabul, June 2017 Kabul attack: After recent terrorist incidents in Kabul, funerals were held for the victims. One funeral, for the son of a member of the Afghanistan Assembly, was targeted by several explosions. At least 20 people have been reportedly killed.
- London, United Kingdom June 2017 London attack: A van ran over multiple pedestrians on the London Bridge. The men then drove to Borough Market, where they stabbed multiple people before being shot by police. 8 persons were killed and 48 were injured.
- Tehran, Iran 2017 Tehran attacks: The Iranian parliament and the Mausoleum of Ruhollah Khomeini were attacked by seven armed men with pistols and Kalashnikov rifles; 23 dead, 52 injured.
- Kerbala, Iraq A woman detonated her explosive belt in a market east of the Shi’ite holy city of Kerbala on Friday, killing at least 30 and wounding 35.
- Mogadishu, Somalia A suicide attack in Mogadishu, capital of Somalia, has caused at least 31 dead and more than 20 wounded.
- Feng County, Jiangsu, China 2017 Xuzhou kindergarten bombing: Eight people were killed and 65 others were wounded when a mentally-ill bomber detonated his homemade device in front of the Chuangxin Kindergarten in Feng County, Xuzhou, China
- Borno State, Nigeria Five Suicide Women: At least 12 people have died and 11 others have been wounded in attacks by five suicide women in the Nigerian state of Borno, in the northeast of the country
- Lashkargah, Afghanistan 34 dead, 60 injured: June 2017 Kabul bank attack In a bomb attack on a branch of the Kabul Bank in the southern Afghan province of Helmand, at least 34 people have been killed and some 60 others have been injured
- Parachinar, Pakistan 80 dead, 200 injured: June 2017 Pakistan bombings: At least 78 people were killed and more than 200 were injured as two bomb blasts took place in a Parachinar market Quetta.
- Pakistan (same day as above) 14 dead, 20 injured: June 2017 Pakistan bombings: At least 13 people were killed and 20 wounded in a car bomb attack near the provincial police chief’s office in the southwestern Quetta city in Pakistan.
- Al-Dana, Syria Car Bomb Blast At least 10 people have been killed and about 30 wounded in the Syrian city of Al-Dana in Idlib province near the border with Turkey as a result of a car bomb blast in a market.
- The Grenfell Tower fire occurred on 14 June 2017 at the 24-storey, 220-foot-high, Grenfell Tower block of public housing flats in North Kensington, West London. It caused at least 80 deaths and over 70 injuries
- A temperature of 53.7°C (128.7°F) is recorded during the 2017 heat wave in Ahvaz, Khuzestan Province, breaking Iran’s previous record and becoming one of the highest temperatures ever recorded on Earth.
As mentioned earlier, readers of this page may take up selfless service to the poor and needy; Lord Krishna explained to Arjuna about nishkama karma, and told that whatever is offered to him actually reaches him! One may also pray for our planet, the Earth our Mother, for it is the Earth that is experiencing the consequences of human behaviour. The Earth is sustaining all these floods, fires, suicide bombers, and other man-made disasters, such as the hole in the Ozone Layer. Bhusuktam is one way of offering prayer honouring the Earth our Mother:
Thanks and Best Regards,
Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba of Puttaparthy, Lord Suryanaryana
Aum Bhaskaraya Vidmahe
Sai Devaya Dheemahi,
Tanno Surya Prachodayat