AUM SRI SAI RAM
Sai Bhaarathi Agastya Nadi World Predictions for April 2017 – April 2018
Puttaparthi Agastya Nadi Astrologer Sai Bharathi provides translations – and verification – of nadi predictions for the world for the period April 2017 through December 2017. Key issues are Saturn gochara-gandanta to Vrishchika rasi (Scorpio). There will also be peyarchi-transit of Jupiter. So benefic aspect of Jupiter/Brihaspati will cease; Saturn will aspect Rahu again, causing major difficulties until Rahu changes signs; malefic planets dominate during Dakshinayana.
Varahamahira says that Hemalambi will bring stormy rains accompanied by the six-fold calamities. We note that the six-fold calamities are famine, pestilence, flood, earthquake, fires and tsunami. Hevilamvi (the Tamil name of this current samvatsara) urges one and all to time important events correctly and to take up proper use of muhurtam. For example, best time for dhyana or meditation is Brahma Muhurtam, the hours before the morning sandhi time, 3am-6am.
The Vakyam Panchgangam system, as used for instance in the famous Pambu Panchangam and the Sri Rangam Panchangam, originates in an ancient astrological work called the Surya Siddhanta. The Surya Siddhanta covers many topics in astrology, but most notably it has a section with a collection of simple mnemonic devices that describe how to determine the location of the heavenly bodies like the Sun and Moon, based on trigonometric calculations that were quite advanced for its time. These mnemonic devices, written in the form of simple sentences with easy-to-remember words (Vakya), were extremely accurate in describing the motions of heavenly bodies at the time of composition. But the author knew that they would only be accurate for a very short amount of time, so he wrote that these Vakyas should be regularly updated by observing the actual positions of the heavenly bodies using the human eye and then modifying the Vakyas to match the latest motions of those bodies.
The difference between modern panchangams such as Drik Ganita and Surya Siddhanta is not very deep. Both schools use exactly same rules to calculate Hindu dates and festivals. The difference is due to the used method to do arithmetic calculations to position various stars and planets in the sky. In Tamil Nadu many local calendars follow Vakyam Panchangam and to match Tamil dates with local calendars. Agastya Astrologer Sai Bharathi also supports Vakya Panchangam including Thiru Ganita Panchangam. Hence, predictions below will be utilising ancient vakya postions of planets as per Vakya Panchangam.
This picture shows the Sun’s corona releasing solar wind, which collides with the Earth’s magnetosphere and creates a bow shock.
- Magnetic changes will seriously affect satellite communications since navigation by satellite signals is the norm today. From July, magnetic changes will seriously affect airline flights and schedules. Shipping will be affected for the same reason.
- The shifting of the North Pole will seriously affect food production. There will be food shortages and even famine in some countries.
- There will be serious earthquakes in South America, Australia and New Zealand. Many casualties will be reported.
- There will be major climatic changes worldwide.
- Acharyas, Saints and sages will also be adversely affected by the magnetic changes.
- Changing magnetic energies will seriously affect the entire planet. There will be a sudden, critical shortage of fuel.
Propriety of Predictions: (taken from MagneticReversal.org)
- The south pole has already left antarctica and the north pole is racing across the arctic ocean.
- “Earth’s magnetic poles are getting ready to flip.” -Mission Manager, SWARM/ESA
- The magnetic field began weakening in 1600.
- The magnetic field weakened 10% from the 1800s to 2000.
- Earth’s magnetic field was weakening 5% per century, but now is weakening 5% per decade.
- As of 2014 the magnetic field is continuing to weaken rapidly.
- Magnetic reversals can occur in less than 100 years.
- Magnetic reversals lead to extinction events.
- Magnetic reversals may cause floods (or deluges) of biblical proportions.
Sunspots and planetary energies (drishti, sight, or aspect) cause mundane events on Earth. For the Sun, during long-term (monthly/seasonal) peaks and troughs, and sharp changes in sunspot number, there is much more energetic exchange between the earth, geo-space, and the heliosphere/solar wind. Much of this effect involves solar flares, solar wind streams and other space weather phenomena, but also includes galactic cosmic rays and planetary drishti (sight or aspects) during periods of low solar activity.
Earthquakes, fires, kinetic disruptions, blackouts to radio and UHF bandwidths along with variations to weather activity and disasters are linked to geomagnetic storms from solar activity and planetary drishti (sight or aspects).
Weather related (and other) predictions:
- In India and countries to the South East where the weather was always warm to hot, it will become very cold. There will be serious hail storms and floods in North India. Hail storms and floods will also hit Himachal Pradesh.
- Storms starting in the Bay of Bengal will cause much damage and distress in South India. There will be heavy rains in Tamil Nadu. Ocean levels will rise.
- There will be floods in the Andamans, Andhra Pradesh, Calcutta, Mumbai, Sri Lanka and China.
- There will be serious problems in coastal areas, especially near Vishakapatnam and other places bordering the Bay of Bengal.
- Despite the damage, the heavy rains in South India will result in good crop yields.
- An earthquake under the Pacific Ocean will trigger a tsunami that will affect all littoral (water bound) countries, particularly around Indonesia.
- A world famous church, temple or mosque will be destroyed by a natural disaster.
- Illegal funds in foreign banks will be repatriated to countries of origin, mostly India.
- In India, the government will pass new fiscal/tax laws. It will also impose financial controls on institutes of higher learning. Private clinics, hospitals and schools will be strictly controlled by the Tax department.
- It is possible that satellite/s launched from India during this year will fail.
- Between 22.10.2017 and 24.10.2017: There will be serious problems for the governments of South Africa and Australia.
With regard to monies and karma, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba often told, “money must circulate“. Hoarding of money will be uncovered as stashes of monies fester like boils and cause disruption to clear thinking. Worry and crippling selfishness are the result. Later this year, during month of Kartigai, there are likely to be political and financial upheavals in North America.
Denial of Climate Change and Serious Planetary Effects
Humans and scientists put up a number of barriers to acknowledging that climate change does in fact have an effect on different nations. Kingdom of Tonga will cease to exist in a few years, due being covered with water. Climate refugees are now on the rise. Resettlement of peoples due loss of habitat account climate change is now being negotiated in United Nations Displaced Persons. (UNDP) Other causes of refusal to take action on climate change are given below:
- 1. Distance
- People struggle to engage with climate change because they perceive it as distant: temporally, geographically or socially.
- 2. Doom
- Media overkill about catastrophe generates a kind of “apocalypse fatigue” when it comes to climate change. When over 80% of media articles use a catastrophe narrative for climate change we become tired of and perhaps desensitised to these doomsday scenarios.
- 3. Dissonance
- Personal response and actions conflict to some extent with knowledge gained about what individuals need to do to collectively address the carbon-climate problem. The thinking in this case is along the lines of: “I have a high carbon footprint” and “Carbon dioxide emissions change the climate state, with bad effects for us”.
- 4. Denial
- This one is simple: we have a certain capacity to live as though we do not know what we know.
- 5. Identity
- Aspects of our lifestyle are tangled up with our sense of identity. If these aspects of our lifestyle (for instance, the car we drive) are criticised, it can make us feel uncomfortable.
The Vakyam Panchgangam shows that 28 days of the month of Karthigai starting on 17.11.2017 upto 14.12.2017 will be a most dangerous period for the entire planet.
In Vakyam Panchangam, Surya will be conjunct Saturn in bhava of Kuja, Mars. Saturn and Mars have perpetual enmity. Mars is lord of Vrishika, Scorpio. No friendship, no friendly drishti nor glance. During Dakshinayana, malefic planets are stronger.
Disasters will include destruction by fire. Soon after December 7, a great explosion will be heard coming from the south east of India. This will be from the direction of Malaysia, Singapore, Penang, Sri Lanka, Andaman Islands Java and Indonesia. This will be followed by earthquakes. There will be natural destruction in a south east direction (Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand and in a south west (South America, possibly Chile).
There will be an earthquake in Delhi, India, and also in South India in the proximity of Kanchi-puram, Vellore, Sri Perumpudur, Ambur, Bangalore and Hosur.
There will be severe hailstorms and storms in general in Indonesia, Japan and the USA. New diseases will erupt. Animals will also be affected. Many will die.
Muslim Middle Eastern countries will suffer a financial crisis. Some governments will face financial collapse. In December, a revolution is possible in Turkey.
Earlier it was said that “Disasters will include destruction by fire”; due wildfire expanding rapidly in many countries, smoke and ash from volcanos will curtail flights, along with magnetoshpere changes mentioned earlier, it will become very difficult to travel anywhere. Navigation of aircraft and sea vessels may be curtailed. Lack of fuel for vessels will also present one problem. Ash and smoke will rise in the atmosphere and combine to blot out stars, night skies and even sunlight. Earth may be blanketed by clouds, ash, account changes on surface of planet and geomagnetic storms from sunspots.
Scientists confirm possibility of a mass extinction event. Billions of populations of animals have been lost in recent decades. Read more here. The Earth – and our Solar System – is being swept by waves of cosmic electricity. Read “70 Year Old Prophecy: The Earth Will Soon Be Swept By Extraordinary Rapid Waves of Cosmic Electricity“.
The task of astrology is to enlighten natives about the karmic path unfolding, and to provide appropriate remedies for same. As the Sun has come into alignment with a core of Suns, new energies flood through to the Earth heralding the incoming Golden Age of humanity and the end of Kali Yuga. It is a time when man will live in peace with his or her neighbour and not raise a weapon to settle a conflict. In the Golden Age, peace will reign on Earth and the evangel gospel of Prema Sai Baba will be known far and wide: Divinity exists within the heart of each and every person on Earth.
The name of the year is Hemalambi, and Varahamahira says that Hemalambi will bring stormy rains accompanied by the six-fold calamities. We note that the six-fold calamities are famine, pestilence, flood, earthquake, fires and tsunami. Can all this be alleviated? Are there remedies one may take up to soften, obtain pass-though of these six-fold calamities? Due the Sun coming into alignment with a core of suns reaching back to the Central Sun of all Worlds, we take to Solar Remedies:
Worship of the Sun
The Sun is Lord Surya Narayana. Gayatri Mantra is worship of the Sun; anyone who chants the Gayatri Mantra obtains clear discrimination. Those who do Surya Namaskar (Salutations to the Sun) gain health, strength and awareness. Those who listen to, chant or read Aditya Hrudayam The Hymn of the Sun, (Consolation of Lord Rama) conquer all their foes (inner and outer) as surely as Lord Rama slew Ravanna in battle.
Surya Gayatri Mantra
Aum Bhaskaraya Vidmahe
Tanno Adityah Prachodayat
Aum Bhaskaraya Vidmahe
Tanno Surya Prachodayat
Translation: “Om. Let us meditate on the shining Sun god who gives light to the whole world. May that Divakara, the radiant lord who is the cause of day, inspire and illumine our mind and understanding.”
Download Aditya Hrudayam (with English Translation) (PDF)
Download Surya Ashtakam (Prayer to Lord Surya) (by Samba, son of Krishna)
Download Surya Ashttottara Shatanamavali
Thanks and Best Regards,
Aum Bhaskaraya Vidmahe
Sai Devaya Dheemahi,
Tanno Surya Prachodayat